Every time I look at this list, I realize that this is one of the best sets of instructions I have ever found. Easier said than done, but when adhered to, can put you on the path to peace. Another e-mail gift from a friend.
1. Give people more than they expect and do it
2. Memorize your favorite poem.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all
you have or sleep all you want.
4. When you say, "I love you",
5. When you say, "I'm sorry",
look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before
you get married.
7. Never laugh at anyone's dreams.
8. Love deeply and passionately. You might
get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
9. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name
10. Don't judge people by their relatives.
11. Talk slow but think quick.
12. When someone asks you a question you
don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?".
13. Remember that great love and great
achievements involve great risk.
14. Call your mom.
15. Say "bless you" when you hear
16. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
17. Remember the three R's: Respect for
self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
18. Don't let a little dispute injure a
19. When you realize you've made a mistake,
take immediate steps to correct it.
20. Smile when picking up the phone. The
caller will hear it in your voice.
21. Marry a man you love to talk to. As you
get older, his conversational skills will be as important as any other.
22. Spend some time alone.
23. Open your arms to change, but don't let
go of your values.
24. Remember that silence is sometimes the
25. Read more books and watch less TV.
26. Live a good, honorable life. Then when
you get older and think back, you'll get to enjoy it a second time.
27. Trust in God but lock your car.
28. A loving atmosphere in your home is so
important. Do all you can to create a tranquil harmonious home.
29. In disagreements with loved ones, deal
with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
30. Read between the lines.
31. Share your knowledge. It's a way to
32. Be gentle with the earth.
33. Pray -- there's immeasurable power in
34. Never interrupt when you are being
35. Mind your own business.
36. Don't trust a man who doesn't close his
eyes when you kiss him.
37. Once a year, go someplace you've never
38. If you make a lot of money, put it to
use helping others while you are living. That is wealth's greatest satisfaction.
39. Remember that not getting what you want
is sometimes a stroke of luck.
40. Learn the rules then break some.
41. Remember that the best relationship is
one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other.
42. Judge your success by what you had to
give up in order to get it.
43. Remember that your character is your
44. Approach love and cooking with reckless
Webmasters! Add a link to your site!